Unlock the secrets toA successful Crowdfunding campaign
Optimize Your Business Today!
Contact us for a quote
Drive more pledges to your crowdfunding campaign!
Our research is a breakthrough!
We have conducted extensive research by looking at the largest crowdfunding platforms in the USA and analysed the data sets of more than 1/2 million campaigns. Our research is based on the semantic analysis of the campaigns, by looking at specific word sets, and identified a statistical correlation between the campaigns that use effectual wording rather than causal wording in achieving their goals.
OUR RESEARCH HAS DISRUPTED THE WAY IN WHICH
The theory is applied to the practice
Our findings suggest that there are specific words that are used when entrepreneurs write about their business plans, which may infer a specific inclination towards an effectual or causal orientation.
To put it simply, with effectual reasoning, your starting point is that the future is unpredictable – so, rather than defining a specific plan to reach a specific goal, you focus on what means are available to you right now. On the other hand, causal reasoning means that entrepreneurs define specific plans to achieve specific goals which they identify by conducting extensive market and competitor analysis. These concepts which are largely embedded in academic debates are used towards understanding how entrepreneurs make decisions with regards to their businesses.
Looking beyond entrepreneurs’ intentions, the use of specific words may impact the way the business projects are interpreted and perceived by potential investors therefore influencing and determining their decisions on whether to invest or not in a given project.
What Will You Get?
- Benchmark your campaign with the best performing campaigns on the most popular crowdfunding platforms. You will get a percentage of the words in your campaign which are successful in attracting backers benchmarked against the words used by successful campaigns
- 1. Benchmark your campaign with the word combination and word count in the best performing campaigns which successfully raised similar amounts of money in the same sector of activity.
- 2. Main sectors benchmarked: Film & Video, Technology, Food, Art, Design, Journalism, Music, Fashion, Photography, Crafts, Publishing, Theatre, Games, Comics, Dance.
- 3. Recommendations about other factors that may affect your campaign such as the time of the year to start, the pledged amount that has the highest probability of being achieved within the time frame of your campaign, currency and country of origin.
- 4. An in-depth recommendation of the words that must be changed in your campaign to achieve higher engagement with backers.
- We offer discounts for more that one report/multiple reports. Please contact us for a quote
This is how it works:
Submit us a word document with the final text of the campaign which you intend to start. We will analyse it and send you a free report.
Get In Touch
*only accept .docx or .pdf máx:50MB